Mother’s Day is May 13
Sensorielle is open 9-8
Show Mom how much you appreciate her with a relaxing spa day at Sensorielle. We welcome Mother and Daughter to take advantage of our Mother’s day packages together, or give Mom a retreat, pampering her, rejuvenating her, so she can be a Supermom. Special surprises await when you enter our tropical oasis on May 13.
Meredith, Massage Therapist
Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils are probably in the sandbox.
Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy ovens and happy kids.
Real Mothers know that dried Playdough doesn’t come out of carpet.
Real Mothers sometimes ask “why me?” and get their answer when little voice says, “because I love you best.”
Real Mothers know that a child’s growth is not measured by height or years or grade.
It is marked by the progression of Mama to Mommy to Mom.
Melanie, Licensed Esthetician
Along with our exclusive Mother’s Day packages, Sensorielle offers a wide variety of organic based body treatments and spa services to help Mom feel the love.
Blissful Body Package $243
* Bird of Paradise Hand & Foot Treatment (60m) * Organic Aromatherapy Sugar Scrub (30m) * Holistic Massage (60m)
Expecting Mother’s Getaway $297
* Bird of Paradise – hand and foot facial (60m)
* Prenatal Massage (60m) * Prenatal Facial (60m)
Jewl, Owner/Massage Therapist and her daughter Terra
Super Mom Package $399
Slow down and take time for yourself with our Super Mom package!
* Holistic Massage w/Chakra Balancing Aromatherapy (60m)
* Prema Signature Balancing Facial (70m)
* Body Wrap of Choice (w/body brushing, steam tent, ayurvedic body oil) (70m)
* Nourishing Snack
SENSORIELLE GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE PERFECT FOR MOTHER’S DAY!
Purchase gift certificates and book your appointment online, sensoriellespa.com
Exclusive subscriber 10% discount for instant online gift certificates through Sunday. Go to online purchasing and use code MOMSDAY12 at checkout to receive your discount.
Choose one when you purchase a full 60+ minute facial through the end of may:
– Brow wax (reg $28)
– Lip wax (reg $12)
– Chin wax (reg $12)
Easy Skin Care Tips
If brown spots start appearing now on your face in the warmer spring or summer time, it’s the melanin (color) in your skin that is activated by heat.
Don’t panic, it’s been there all along just like the heat from car before air conditioner kicks in etc., and out pops the brown spot on your face.
What can you do? Several things:
1. Start using SPF (organic with zinc oxide preferably) and re-applying it every 2 hours. My nutritionist daughter, Kat, uses SPF on her face in the morning when she’s outside for a stroll with her one year old and doesn’t use SPF on her arms so she can get some important Vitamin D3 from the morning sun.
2. At night only you can use Vitamin A serums or I use an organic bleaching cream but please do not use hydroquinone (very toxic).
3. For summer, I tell my clients to use SPF often, wear hats and wait for fall to treat the brown spots. Products saying Brightening or Lightening will help.
If the brown spots are not too noticeable, I would not get expensive treatments or products in summer to correct or treat them. Wait until fall when its cooler.
When we treat brown spots, your skin becomes very sensitive to sun in hot spring and summer. I’ve seen clients who have spent so much money in summer on this and because their skin was so sensitive from chemical bleaching products, they developed more sun spots for next spring. Remember the sun is more intense in summer!
BeeGee Stivers, EstheticianCheck out BeeGee’s blog
So be defensive in your skin care in the morning, and be offensive at night to moderately keep them appearing too dark. Wait for fall or early winter to be more aggressive. I’ll share that with you this fall.
Sending love to your beautiful and healthy skin,