JULY SKINCARE WITH BEEGEE STIVERS
Easy tips to correct or eliminate most zits or acne!!
Think of your skin as a garden. If you are a rose bush or a tomato bush, and your leaves or flower/fruits get holes in them it could be one or two things:
Internal problems or external problems , right?
The same thing with your face and body. Acne, zits, irritations can be caused by internal and/or external factors. So as I tell my clients let’s find the cause. Let’s be the DETECTIVE! And then eliminate the culprits for great skin!
Possible Internal Causes
1. Food allergies – milk, cheese, gluten, nuts, etc. Go without one product at
a time ( 2 weeks) and see if better. If not, eliminate another etc.
2. Toxins – from pesticides in foods; chemicals in skin care products, work,
atmosphere etc. Go organic with foods and topical products.
When you have toxins internally your liver and kidneys are working
overtime to remove them causing breakouts, acne on face and body.
3. Hormones – especially in teenagers (boys especially) and pre-menopausal
women. See doctor who doesn’t believe in chemicals or drugs as first
Possible External Causes
1. Bacteria on sheets, pillow cases, cell phones, helmets, bands around head,
hats, shampoos with suds. Wash often in organic. Cleanse cell phones
weekly with alcohol. Turn over pillow cases.
2. Kissing – a lot of beards, mustaches have bacteria and cause acne. So
wash before and after and enjoy kissing! Get your mate to wash too.
3. Working out – high levels of humidity and sweating cause acne on back.
Shower and wear dry shirt afterwards.
4. Atmosphere – smoke, dirt, chemicals in air. Wash well afterwards and
protect face, body with mask, clothes, good mineral makeup.
5. Razors – try electric or a better brand of razor.
6. Hands on face- even if your hands are washed I bet the door handle or
your keys are loaded with bacteria. So don’t touch your face!
7. Pencils, pens often go in your mouth while you are studying and are loaded
with bacteria. Major clogged pores around the lips from that! Keep
objects out of your mouth!
8. Old makeup, eye shadow, mascara, dirty face brushes, lipstick.
Be sure to clean brushes by wiping eyeshadow or lipstick brushes with
9. Oils from hair. When brushing, cover up your back with shirt.
10. Loofas, facial and body brushes are loaded with bacteria. Use your
hands or clean wash cloths.
The best faces I’ve seen are from people who never touch their skin!
bonus tip! Local honey eaten daily greatly helps control allergies. Have it in your tea or on bread (about a tablespoon daily). Be sure to use unfiltered raw local honey though.
Sending love to your beautiful face, BeeGee
(Licensed and Certified esthetician)
BEEGEE IS ONE OF OUR TALENTED AND MOST EXPERIENCED ESTHETICIANS AT SENSORIELLE!
SHE INVITES YOU TO COME TO THE SPA TO EXPERIENCE SENSORIELLE’S SIGNATURE BALANCING FACIAL OR ANTI-AGING CRYSTALLINE FACIAL FOR 20% OFF!
(PLEASE REQUEST BEEGEE FOR DISCOUNT)
We are happy to special order any products we do not have in stock.
Please call 303.247.9932 for more information.
SENSORIELLE GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCAISION!
Sensorielle has been in business since 2005, with an emphasis on natural, organic, and sustainable products, as well as holistic body and skin care. More information and a complete list of treatments is available at www.sensoriellespa.com